'Oku ke fie Change Facebook Password or you Forget Facebook Password? Then Don’t worry, here I have provided the complete solution for that. There is a very simple process which easily helps you to Reset Facebook Password.
This article will show the complete procedure in the simplest way for How to Change Facebook Password. The complete procedure you find here is in a step by step format so that everyone can easily understand and change their password.
You have to read this article very carefully to understand the whole process. Go through each step and follow them to successfully Reset Facebook Password. Use the official Facebook page link mention in the steps to directly redirect to the website.
Change Facebook Password | Step by Step Complete Guide
Check out the complete procedure here to Change Facebook Password. Follow the steps as mentioned and complete the process successfully.
- 'Uluaki, enter to the official website by click here: www.facebook.com
- Taimi ni, enter your Email or Phone and press “Log in”.
- Taimi ni, here click on the “Forgotten password”.
- Taimi ni, here you see three options to reset your password.
- Use my Google account.
- Send code via email.
- Send code via SMS.
- Select the option and press the “Continue” to receive the code.
- Taimi ni, enter the received code which you have received and press “Continue”.
- Taimi ni, enter the New password and press “Continue”.
- You successfully Change Facebook Password.
Use Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, and Special Characters to Create your Password. As in Facebook, you have put your personal information and your photos. So it is really important to make Strong Password to secure your account.
This article will give the best and complete information about How to Change Facebook Password. Read the steps and follow them to successfully Reset Facebook Password. If you Forget Facebook Password then this article helps you to easily create a new one.
It is really appreciable if you give your feedback about this article. Even if you have any issues then share it using below mention comment box so that we can provide you the best information. Pea 'a'ahi ki he'emau uepisaiti www-hotmail-com.Email for more updates regularly.